Optimised for NAS with AgileArray, IronWolf enterprise-class hard drives are built to be always on, always working in NAS enclosures with RAID up to 8 bays.
IronWolf and IronWolf Pro are built alongside NAS vendors to help ensure compatibility.
Drive Health Monitoring
IronWolf Health Management automatically displays prevention, intervention, and recovery options.
7200-RPM Performance Delivered
Choose low capacity IronWolf drives with 5900 RPM; 7200 RPM retrieves your data even faster.
NAS-optimised with AgileArray firmware, IronWolf drives are built for multi-user environments.
Connected for Home
Built for connected homes and multi-user environments, IronWolf can handle your data backup and streaming media content.
Get more done! IronWolf-equipped NAS are built to handle collaborative projects and workloads.
Boost Business Growth
IronWolf drives help enable business growth with IronWolf Health Management.
• Optimised for NAS with AgileArray. AgileArray enables dual-plane balancing and RAID optimisation in multi-bay environments, with the most advanced power management possible.
• Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management focusing on prevention, intervention and recovery.
• High performance means no lag time or downtime for users during workload traffic for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest-performing NAS drive portfolio.
• Seagate Rescue Data Recovery. IronWolf Pro comes with extra peace of mind for any mechanical, accidental or natural disaster. With a 90% success rate of in-house recovery, Seagate has your back with a 2-year included Rescue Data Recovery plan.
• Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors. First in its class of drives to include RV sensors to maintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures.
• Range of capacities up to 12 TB. More capacity options means more choices that will fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
• Do more in multi-user environments. IronWolf provides a workload rate of 300 TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing IronWolf can handle the workload, whether you are a creative professional or a small business.
• Designed for always on, always accessible 24×7 performance. Access data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.
• 1.2 M hours MTBF, 5-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) over desktop drives with reduced maintenance costs.
Flash Memory Size
Flash Memory Type
Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate
SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)
Annualised Workload Rating
Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read
<1 in 10^15
Max. Operating Shock
101.85 x 26.11 x 146.99 (WxHxD mm)