The Mars Series includes 4 IP cameras and all necessary accessories.
The outdoor IP camera has built in Power over Ethernet(PoE) that allows a single cable to provide electrical power and data transaction
In addition, Only 3 simple steps for setup. Just plug the NVR into the internet, download the new “KView” app and use your device to scan the QR code on your NVR. Once the scan is complete, you can use your device right away.
It supports “Dropbox”. This cloud storage allows users to have access to images at any time from anywhere making it easy to monitor and share in seconds. These images will be stored safely even if the NVR is stolen or damaged.
The series is equipped with Full HD output which is displayed at 1080p standard, providing you with excellent HD videos and images on HDTV at home or at work
960P IP cameras’ resolution is 433% higher than D1 security cameras. They also provide two different viewing angles for use in different areas and also allow customers to identify license plates or people’s faces
- QR code for fastest set up
- H.264 compression latest recording technology
- Full HD output with 1080P display standard for connection to HDTV
- Support cloud service-Dropbox to store and share your important data
- Support one high-speed SATA hard disk (up to 4TB) for long-term recording
- Free new KView allows remote monitoring and control on your smartphone and tablet
- Support integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) that allows a single cable to provide electrical power and data transaction
- 960P(1280X960, 1.3M) High resolution cameras allow you to identify license plates or person's faces
- Auto smart search of IP cameras for quick configuration
- 6mm fixed lens with 45 degrees viewing angle to monitor particular areas
- Weather proof case to protect the camera and survive rainy days
- Night vision up to 30m/98ft in total darkness