The Aurora Series DVR has a wide range of features, including push notification, front panel touch technology, easy connection via a QR code, 960H recording resolution, HDMI output and cloud storage as well as access to the "MyKGUARD" homepage. KGUARD has designed all these functions with the latest technologies into its DVR in order to satisfy our customers' needs.
The new series is equipped with both 800TVL and 700 TVL high resolution cameras. The 800TVL auto tracking camera allows you to focus on moving objects. The camera can automatically detect moving objects in its field of view and focus on that part of the picture to make it become larger and clearer. Also included is the WDR, which filters out the intense back light and eliminates shadows.
- Front panel touch technology and stylish design standalone DVR
- H.264 compression latest recording technology
- 960H recording resolution quality is better than D1
- Full HD output with 1080P display standard for connection to HDTV
- QR Code for quick and easy remote mobile access setup
- Supports cloud service "Dropbox" to store and share your important data
- Push notification, live view, playback, and event alarm without missing any important information
- Free "kview Series" allows remote monitoring on your smartphone and tablet
- An 800 TVL super high resolution and 100-foot (30m) night vision in total darkness with intelligent auto tracking to allow you to focus on detected people and objects (model: HZ213A)
- Three 700 TVL high resolution and 65-foot (20m) night vision in total darkness for clearer video (model: HW307E)
- Digital wide dynamic range to eliminate shadows (model: HZ213A)
- The cameras have waterproof casings that are weather resistant for most areas
- 3.6mm fixed lens with 75-degree viewing angle to monitor particular areas