Storage Inspired, Infrastructure Optimised
Replace HDDs with the highly efficient Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series to reduce storage operating cost, and accelerate read-intensive workloads with power-efficient performance.
Move to more efficient storage while preserving your legacy infrastructure. Replacing HDDs with Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series based on 64-layer Intel 3D NAND TLC, reduces the storage operating cost, accelerates read-intensive workloads at higher service levels and improves overall system reliability and flexibility.
These reliable SSDs meet demanding service level requirements while increasing server efficiency. Innovative SATA firmware and the latest generation of Intel 3D NAND make SSD D3-S4510 compatible with existing SATA setups for an easy storage upgrade.
Reduce Operating Cost While Preserving Infrastructure Investment
Built for compatibility in legacy infrastructures, the SSD D3-S4510 minimise the costs associated with modernising your data centre. Available in a variety of capacities, from 240GB up to 7.68TB, in a standard 2.5-inch form factor, the larger capacity drives consume up to 6x lower power and have up to 6x lower cooling requirements than 2.5-inch HDDs. The SSD D3-S4510 also enables 3.2x more data to be stored in the same amount of space.
Accelerate Read-Intensive Workloads with Power Efficient Performance
Simply by integrating SSDs into the environment, organisations can improve server agility with up to 300x more IOPS/TB than HDDs, supporting more users and better services to grow the business without expanding the server footprint. Additionally, the Flex Workload feature enables a common drive type to cover more workloads with flexible capacity, flexible endurance, and flexible power-efficient performance.
Improve System Reliability & Flexibility
The reliability of the SSD D3-S4510 reduces the need for drive replacement that is necessary with HDDs. With a 4.2x lower annualised failure rate (AFR) compared to HDDs, IT departments will spend less time and expense replacing or upgrading storage devices. Equally important, once the SSDs are installed, the innovative SATA firmware completes updates without reset, reducing downtime.
Minimise Service Disruptions
For years, Intel has been the leader in providing trusted data centre SSDs that maximise data continuity in enterprise and cloud data centres. That reputation continues with the D3-S4510 with key capabilities that help ensure more uptime:
• Consistently delivers durable performance to optimise service level continuity.
• End-to-end data protection helps keep data safe – even in the event of power loss.
• Up to 4.2x lower annualised failure rates (AFR) means fewer drive replacements.
• Innovative firmware completes updates without server reset, reducing downtime.
• Simplified configurations reduce risk of component failure and streamline maintenance.
Features• Compatible with existing SATA setups for an easy storage upgrade.
• Up to 6x lower power & lower cooling requirement than 2.5-inch HDDs.
• 3.2x more data in the same amount of space.
• Up to 4.2x lower annualised failure rates (AFR) for fewer drive replacements.
• Up to 300x more IOPS/TB than HDDs.